Chicago Outfit T-Shirt Design Contest
The Chicago Outfit is looking for artists to design logos for our teams: The Syndicate, The Shade Brigade, and The Shakedown.
Participants have the option to design a logo for just one team, or for all three (we would love that!)
Winning designs will be printed as limited edition t-shirts. Winning designs will not be used as official logos.
Contest entries will be accepted March 20th – August 24th. Winner(s) will be announced at our 2014 home opener bout at the Windy City Fieldhouse (2367 W Logan Blvd, Chicago, IL, 60647). Artists are highly encouraged, but not required to be present at the bout for the live announcement and premier of the new shirts.
Winner(s) will receive:
- Cash prize of $100 per design. If one artist is selected for all 3 team shirt designs they are eligible to win up to $300!
- 2 shirts with your winning design
- 2 original logo Chicago Outfit shirts
- More league swag (koozies, bandanas, and more!)
- 2 tickets to any home bout of their choosing (with swanky, reserved track side seating).
- Lastly, your name and information will be included in our online store, where we will make these limited-edition shirts available, and announced at this season’s bouts.
Each logo should include the team name, as well as “The Chicago Outfit”.
Format: Vector is preferred, however, most high-resolution images will work. If you have any questions about your logo being printable, please contact email@example.com
Size: MAX size is 12”x15”.
Color: No more than 2 colors. Shirts will be printed on a black, white or yellow tshirt; whichever works best for your logo.
Selection Process: Logos will be assigned random numbers and will be voted on by league members. These numbers will make sure that there is no preferential treatment given to any artists. Winner will be notified via email before August 24th. If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE pass this along to all your friends: tattoo artists, painters, illustrators, graffiti artists, sculptors, multi-media artists, that guy that makes things with Legos, that chick who knits with cat hair, or your cool Uncle who does art by burning wood. Anything that you think would represent any of our three amazing Outfit teams on a shirt, we want to see it! Thank you for all submissions! We will most certainly thank each and every one of you on our website.