Derby Holiday Gift Guide 2017
The holidays are around the corner and let me guess: you still have some shopping to do. Last minute shopping can sometimes be a real drag so let me help you out with some awesome derby-related gifts for that skater in your life (nudge nudge... me):
- Some handmade goodies from this awesome Etsy store by one of our new skaters, Beshemoth (she made the super cute earrings featured above!).
- This cute roller skate enamel pin.
- Those super cool, sparkly shorts that change color from Derby Kiss.
- A Bout Betties subscription box. This is a monthly box that features a bunch of different products for skaters.
- This super cool Speed Demon shirt by Chicks in Bowls (the shirt was a winner from a design competition they held).
- This cute pizza fanny pack to hold all your stuff in when you're skating outside.
- A super sweet skate sling so you can carry your skates with you everywhere.
- Shopping for a junior derby skater? Roller Girl is an awesome graphic novel for them!
Here's to finishing all that holiday shopping and relaxing with a glass of wine and some quality time with your loved ones. I wish you the happiest of holidays and a wonderful New Year!
#718 Bettie Slay